Rocky Mountain Bank & Trust provides cash management serives to enhance your business.
BUSINESS CASH MANAGEMENT
Take control of your cash flow and get the information you need to efficiently monitor account activity and make informed financial decisions.
Up to the Minute Account Information
- View current and previous day account balances
- Review deposit and withdrawal transactions
- View and print images of paid checks
- Transfer funds between Rocky Mountain Bank & Trust accounts
- Transfer funds between Rocky Mountain Bank & Trust and another financial institution
- Set-up one-time or recurring transfers
- Pay Bills online with Online Bill Payment
- Pay State and Federal tax payments online
Rocky Mountain Bank & Trust Loans
- View loan information such as interest rate, payment date, payment amount, payoff amount, and more.
- Make loan payments
- Initiate ACH transactions
- Process Direct Deposit, Collections, and other electronic payments or receipts
- Initiate Domestic Wire Transfers (U.S. Dollars)
- Place stop payment requests
- Export transaction activity to QuickBooks, Quicken or Excel.
- Easily and securely communicate with us online
- Set-up personal preferences such as account nicknames, alerts, and reminders
- Receive and approve transfers or payments on your mobile phone
- Set-up authorized employees to get account information, transfer funds between accounts, issue stop payment requests, and initiate wire transfers and ACH transactions
- Enroll in e-statements and receive your bank statements via email
MERCHANT CARD PROCESSING
At Rocky Mountain Bank & Trust, we can provide businesses with the necessary equipment and supplies to become a VISA/MasterCard merchant. Give your company the benefit of cashing in on more sales when you give your customers more ways to pay. Our credit card processing services let you accept all major credit cards and debit cards. In addition, we offer competitive rates to help you boost the profits of your business!
Comprehensive Merchant Services
- Competitive pricing
- Unbundled pricing, NO Hidden Fees
- 24-hour merchant application approval
- Next day equipment delivery as needed
- Ease of equipment installation and training
- 48-hour settlement of funds
- 24-hour/7-day technical support help desk
- View account information online via online banking
Many Processing Options Available
- Electronic Ticket Capture
- ARU-Touch Tone Telephone
- Electronic Check Acceptance
- Pinned Debit
- Applications for:
- Pay at the Pump
Rocky Mountain Bank & Trust Remote Deposit is the simple, easy-to-use way to get your checks to the bank. Through Rocky Remote you can electronically deposit your checks into your business account from your own computer.
How Does This Benefit You?
Lower your costs and save time by eliminating bank trips
Rocky Remote will help you reduce your costs by depositing checks electronically, making it unnecessary to carry checks to the bank for deposit. This allows you to save time and money.
Improve cash flow
Depositing your checks daily will result in improved cash flow for your business.
Easy as 1-2-3. Enter your deposit amount, scan your checks, and submit your deposit.
Reports can be printed for your financial records
You can keep a record of deposits as well as check against ledgers to ensure they balance correctly.
What Will You Need To Start The Process?
Along with a Rocky Mountain Bank & Trust Business Checking Account, computer and a scanner, call for more details for more specific requirements for your business.