Convenient, Secure and Fast, " Rocky Online "
is easy to use, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Manage your finances, review account
activity, transfer funds between accounts,
and more, all from the comfort of your
own home or office.
FREE ONLINE BANKING
SIGN UP TODAY!!!!
Check out our Online Banking Demo to see just how simple and easy it is to bank online.
- View current day account balances
- Review deposit and withdrawal transactions
- View images of paid checks and print them, if needed
- Transfer funds between Rocky Mountain Bank and Trust bank accounts
- Transfer funds between Rocky Mountain Bank & Trust and another financial institution
- Set up one-time or recurring transfers
- Pay Bills online with Online Bill Payment
- Export transaction activity to Quicken, Microsoft Money, or any spreadsheet
- Easily and securely communicate with us online
- Receive mobile alerts regarding your account
- Set-up personal preferences, such as account nicknames, alerts and reminders
- Place stop payment requests
- Make loan payments
- View loan information such as payoff amount, interest rate, payment date, payment amount and more
- E-Statements eliminates the need for filing your monthly statement. Now you can get a monthly e-mail that details your transactions.
- Mobile Phone Banking. From your cell phone using your web browser, access your account information, transfer funds, and receive account alerts.
Complete the Personal Online Enrollment Form to enroll online.
Electronic Banking Agreement & Disclosure
If you do not already have a Rocky Mountain Bank and Trust checking account, come see us today to open your new account .
|As with most online applications, connectivity, user hardware, browser support and integration is critical to providing |
the best user experience. We work hard to make sure that the most popular systems represent Q2Online Banking
properly and securely. Below is a summary of recommended hardware, browsers, and accounting software that we test
Recommended Minimum User Hardware and Connection:
Standard PC or Mac (Pentium IV/1 GHz processor or higher/500 Mb RAM or greater)
Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2)/Vista/7 or Mac OS-X
Cable, DSL or ISDN Internet connection (dial-up supported for basic consumer users only)*
Supported browser for consumer and commercial users
Security, anti-virus and Spyware updates applied
A valid email address and telephone number
*Note: Satellite cable connections often have difficulty supporting encrypted (HTTPS) applications. Because online
banking is HTTPS encrypted for the safety of your financial information, some satellite cable connections may exhibit
Supported Browsers by Operating System:
The following browsers have been tested and determined to provide reliable user experience for Q2Online Banking.
Some of these browsers may show minor behavioral or cosmetic differences for Q2Online Banking, but generally
support the use of the retail and commercial banking application and functionality. It is always recommended to use the
latest browser version available from the provider.
Microsoft Operating Systems
click this box to close